Monday, July 11, 2011

Le Foot.

So this is my foot hours after the incident. You know, the one when I was pushed into a lake and tripped over a rock and cut my foot open.
Pretty nice huh?


And this my foot Saturday, 6 days after.

Looks like shit, right? It feels like shit still too. Not all the time. Mainly after I sit for a good chunk of time and then try to walk again....I can feel my skin pull. Ugh. And the pulse behind the cut, which I'm sure I've rebroken open at least 3 times since it originally happened. I cannot wait for those little white sterile strips to come off. I think they hurt more then the amazing scab I'm gonna have, you know before it turns into an even better scar. My foot remains a little swollen the last couple days, around the injuried area. I still can't point my foot or wear shoes that aren't my flip flops without pain. I'm not supposed to get it wet either, which is how I came up with the brillant idea of saran wrapping my foot in order to take a shower. After taping the saran wrap to my foot, I was more than pleasantly surprised to see it worked.

Now if only it'll stop hurting enough that I can wear flats, maybe heels for a date I'm supposed to go on this week, not to mention I'm supposed to be going to the club Saturday for my birthday. This foot is taking a little longer to heal then I thought it would. It also seems to be the only topic that a certain person, seems to care about talking to me about. I understand that he may be worried about me, but I'm getting a little tired of it. I honestly don't think you can be that worried about me...if anything your guilt is hurting you. So I think it's more out of guilt then actually caring about me that drives these conversations. I stand my ground on the belief that I cared for you more then you ever cared for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment