Thursday, July 21, 2011

2nd time around.

Did some retail therapy today and got two awesome dresses and a romper. Oh two pairs of cute earrings. Had my interview with the studio, that I have a feeling I probably won't be working at...eh there are others. However, I received a text while shopping that put a smile on my face. The guy from the date I went on last week wanted to make plans. Which we have, for Saturday. We're going to the beach down the street from his house. I'm driving there with hopefully a friend if I can find one to go. But I'm like a little nervous to have him see me in a bikini cause I want him to like me. Gah. Being a girl comes with way too many worries.

1 comment:

  1. You're so freakin' skinny, girl, I have no idea what you're worrying about a bikini over! And I wish I could see your fabulous new purchases, I miss our adventures.

    ReplyDelete