Thursday, June 30, 2011




I went to Peaceful Meadows & Cupcake Charlie's in Plymouth...So good. And since I didn't walk yesterday my friend, Kristin, and I walked around Plymouth for almost an hour. It was her birthday and we're broke college kids so that's what we do for fun during the summer. Doesn't my cupcake look delishious? I didn't eat it at the time and it's currently in my fridge. I can't wait for desert tonight. Mmmm, yummy. I got an orange cream cupcake, while Kristin got chocolate chip cookie cupcake...which she left in my room...which means I have 2 cupcakes...oh boy, guess I'll give one to my dad. Today was good, kept my mind busy, vented to friend all day about everything, and got sunshine. Oh I also bought a new dress that Kristin picked out for me. Hopefully after this weekend I'll have some photos of it to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment