Monday, June 27, 2011

The Alphabet & Me.

Ambition: Share my love of dance with the world...oh and get to NYC.
Bad Habit: beating myself up when I'm already down
City: live: Middleboro; want to visit at this very moment: Worms, Germany
Drink: Peach iced tea
Education: BA in Dance.
Food: hmm soy yogurt and california sushi rolls.
Guilty Pleasure: Victoria Secret, I shop there waaaay too much, and V-necks I always find a reason to buy one.
Hometown: Middleboro, MA
Ice Cream: Black raspberry
Jonesing for: a vacation of some form and someone to cuddle with
Kryptonite: Children...and yet I will be teaching them in the fall, haha
Look-a-like: I don't think I have one...
Movie: Titanic, Interview with the Vampire, and The Fountain.
Nickname: Helsinki, Garcie
Obsession: Vampires,  Hello Kitty, and dance.
Perfume: VS Very Sexy Now and Paris Hilton
Quirk: I sometime act out scenes by myself cause I'm bored, or I'll talk in an accent just for fun
Regret: Not having started to save money to move while I was in school
Starbucks: Caramel Frappuccinco
Thrift Find of the Year: Hmm so far I'd have to say the yoga pants I got from VS today for 11.99 instead of 49, boo yeah
University: I wanted to go to University of Texas Austin...
Vacation: Uh I want to go to New Orleans
Wine: Um no thanks...I'm still trying to find one I like
X: Haha eX's are fun, see I made a joke out of it...
Years: Almost 22
Zen: Sitting out in the woods or driving.

Stole this idea from Nicole. If you decide to do this too, leave a link in the comments so I can read it. =]

1 comment:

  1. I did one! Here is my link, and I credit you and Nicole and Alivia.

    http://heavnlyflower.blogspot.com/2011/06/me-alphabetized.html

    ReplyDelete