Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Run away. Far. Far away.



I've been in a pondering mood today. For whatever reasons these lyrics have been tossing around my head.

"God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me
but I can't break free at all."

"I find the map and draw a straight line
Over rivers, farms, and state lines
The distance from 'A' to where you'd be
It's only finger-lengths that I see
I touch the place where I'd find your face
My finger in creases of distant dark places."

"What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you...
And what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay..."


Lots and lots of mixed emotions today. I feel hopefully for the summer, but there a little doubts picking at the back of mind. Lately my life's felt like the whisper of a memory.

Things I've done to get to NYC: started a dance troupe & developed several ideas for pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment