Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lonely Stars

Walking back from the campus center tonight I found myself starring at the sky. The nighttime sky is so vast and it makes me wonder if somewhere out there my other half is looking too. Is that possible? In a world of six billion people, is there someone designed for me just waiting out there. Does everyone have another half? Every time I look at the sky the vision of me laying in the grass cuddled into him, over takes my senses. I find it funny that in a world so big I can feel so lonely. That thought alone makes me worried, if I'm lonely here, won't I be just as lonely if not more so in NYC? Someone today told me that I should try to live more in the present than worry about the past and the future. Prehaps this is just me living in the present. I'm lonely. I'm not thinking about who I've been with and who I want to be with in the future. I'm lonely. Ah! I should sleep 8am classes never treat me well and I have to make up ballet classes I missed. Bahumbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment