Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cup Size Rant

Why do men evaluate women on their breast size? Excuse me, not all of us can afford nor wish to have huge breasts. The size of a bra cup has no relation to the beauty of my face or character. Screw you and your asshole ways. Yes, I may or may not have had a few drinks when coming to this conclusion, but completely sober it's still true. I may not have the biggest breast in the room, but I'd like to believe that I'm beautiful young woman. Fuck you and you and you. You're all the same. I'm sure if I stuck my tits out more you'd enjoy the view better...well guess what! I have diginity and standards so sorry I won't do that. And you may argue that we have some sort of history, yeah well guess what!?! The reason I got all dolled up tonight wasn't for you! It was for myself and if you happened to enjoy the way I was looking then you SHOULD have said it to my FACE. Communication is the basis to every friendship and sexual relationship. Done waiting, done caring, done with you. Done. Done. Done. I realize when I wake up from this early morning mind set, I'll chalk up a dozen reasons to give you another chance. And sadly you'll always have a second chance in my book and you'll always be that one in the back of mind. I don't know what I did to deserve you or lose you, but karma's a fucking bitch. One day I'll be with a man who loves every flaw and every line of my body. We'll be in bliss and it won't have been with you. So sorry this 34 B isn't as "attractive" as your 36 D, but you can suck my vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment