Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rainy, Rainy Days

Today was a rainy day of thoughts, thoughts, and more thoughts. Thoughts about all the drama of my college, of ex friends, dreams, and my film survey project. Film Survey..."create your own dance film". Oh, okay. I'm actually quite excited for this project, the idea has really been developing. My group and I have decided that our film is going along the lines of Maya Deren. Hopefully everything goes well and the project comes out great. I think it shall. I have also recently decided that I shall enroll in a photography class this summer, so I can have a side job taking headshots and dance photos for people, since I already do it for free for friends. Ideally I'd love to enroll in Film School once I move to NYC, but we shall see only 4 weeks left of the semester.

also is " (RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)² " tattoo material?

No comments:

Post a Comment