Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude [2]

Here is this week's installment.

[Ten] I'm thankful that I've reached 22 years of life this week (yesterday).
[Nine] I'm thankful that Harry Potter came out this week, even though I haven't seen it yet.
[Eight] I'm thankful that my date on Wednesday went well, at least on my end I think. We'll see if I'm right.
[Seven] I am thankful that Alex has been letting me hang with her a lot this week, think I've spent like 3 days this week there.
[Six] I am thankful to Alex & her mom. They got Chinese food from my favorite place for dinner yesterday and cupcakes for my birthday. I feel like I have a second family.
[Five] Again I'm thankful to Alex & her mom, who listened to all my worries about my date and the hardships of my ex.
[Four] I am thankful to have a caring brother who got me a birthday gift even though he paid for half of my iPhone when I bought it, when he didn't have to.
[Three] I am thankful for a body that others tell me to take pride in...I'm working on that.
[Two] I am thankful that I have started to fall in love with teaching, children, and teaching children.
[One] Most of all this week, I am thankful to anyone and everyone who cared that yesterday was my birthday and truly care about me. I have some great friends. (no sarcasm intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment