Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nothing to do, no where to be.


I've decided that nothing in my life will replace the feeling of this. Just laying in bed cuddling. I don't know why I never want to get out of bed when I wake up next to you. Nor do I know why I can't keep my hands off of you. You're like an addiction. A good one. I like knowing that when I wake you're right next to me. Driving back today was a touch drive, not only because of the distance and time of day, but cause I don't know when the next time I'll have you in my bed is. I have a lot of feeling swirling around my brain right now about last night. I fear if I voice them, in a couple more hours, I won't have a reason to feel them. So I'm going to keep riding the high I have from last night/this morning and hope its enough to get me through the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment